Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh boy oh boy... it's a BOY!

What a wonderful few weeks it's been! We celebrated our 1 year Anniversary by taking a hike up to the mountains and getting some yummy ice cream at Aunt Sue's.




Then after a delicious dinner at Portofino's Kris gave me a beautiful framed picture of our wedding day. We are planning to take pictures of ourselves holding our anniversary picture year after year (great idea which is on Pinterest)


Then the big day came... finding out what our little one was! 


Our sweet little baby is a BOY! We are very excited about having a sweet little boy, and I pray he grows up to be a good, strong and faithful man who loves the Lord and his family as much as his dad!



"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee..." Jer 1:5

We have decided to name him Beck and are anxiously waiting to meet him! 

We wrapped up the wonderful week celebrating Mothers Day with both our moms and Kris even surprised me with a sweet picture of Beck for my desk at work.

What a wonderful May it has been!


No comments:

Post a Comment