Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The weeks are flying by!

Weeks 17-19 seems to have come and gone so quickly! So many wonderful moments- Kris felt the baby kick for the first time then Kali wanted to feel...


At 18 weeks my little one was the size of a Mango- which I love but am allergic to!



At the beginning of week 19 my bump popped and now there is no hiding the fact that I'm pregnant- which I actually love. My baby bump makes me happy because I know we have a sweet little one inside there just growing away!


The baby kicks really hard and sometimes I can see it from the outside- slightly alien like watching something pushing you from within- but I love it!

April is gone and week 20 is quickly approaching! Half way point! We find out what the baby is in 9 days! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment