Monday, July 9, 2012

3rd Trimester

It's already the 3rd Trimester and I still have so much to do!

This past month has been fun but exhausting... Raven is a wonderful addition to our little family but she has been a handful!


Kali has been great and still likes to check on Beck once in awhile.



I have been feeling crafty and making little outfits for Beck and Emma (Beck's little cousin who is due 4 weeks before him).



We had a small little 4th of July celebration, Beck will be here for next years big 4th of July family reunion! Hopefully he's not as scared of the fireworks as poor Raven.



Our appointments are every two weeks now- I really enjoy hearing Beck's heartbeat and seeing him on the ultrasounds, today was especially neat as we saw his face for the first time! (He has his little hand up by his face)



He's ready to come out but we are praying he stays inside another 10 weeks so he's healthy and strong!

This weekend is my baby shower and I am excited to share that time celebrating Beck with my family and friends! 2 more months til I get to hold my little man!

2 comments:

  1. Carmen, I can't wait to meet the new fella of the family. Two new additions, how wonderful!!!! Can't wait to see u

    ReplyDelete